Why are you interested in buying my piece of land?
- We are a real estate investment company and buy raw land for long-term investment purposes. If you have received a letter from us, it means that your property may fit our investment criteria.
How did you find my contact information?
- This information is available on the property appraiser and tax collector websites, which are government sources. We use these resources to gather information that is available on public records.
What is my land worth?
- Each piece of property has unique features and characteristics (such as location, size, access, utilities availability, improvements, etc.) Therefore, it needs to be looked at and assessed on an individual basis. Also, different properties have different uses (some lots are perfect for building a cabin; other lots are better suited for hunting). We also take this into consideration.
How soon will I get an offer from you?
- You will typically receive an offer within 10 business days. We always mail a formal written offer so that you have something in writing that we can refer back to.
What's the best way to get in touch with you if I have questions about the offer?
- If you have any questions about the offer or would like to chat with us about it, give us a call at our toll-free number: (800) 584-6204. You can also send us a message on our contact page. Go there now.
I received the offer and am interested in moving forward. What are the next steps?
- You would need to sign and date the sale agreement and mail the original back to us. For faster processing, you can fax it to us at (855) 777-1348. Once we receive the contract and original offer, we will call you to confirm that we received it and will then make arrangements with an independent closing company or attorney to handle the paperwork. The closing agent or attorney will be in touch with you if they have any questions before completing the sale.